Saturday 21 June 2014

- London OOTD -

 
After my exams finished on Monday, the first thing my best friend and I did was head to London! I had been craving a London trip throughout my exams and it was so lovely to just wonder around completely stress free. We visited Brandy Melville, ate Pinkberry frozen yogurt and lounged around in Regents park, it was so chilled and the perfect way to forgot about my less than perfect exams ( N.B. my exams went so badly not a chance I am getting in to my first choice... yay).

Here's what I wore..

I am obsessed with this motel rocks skirt at the moment as I have a lot of more classic basics in my wardrobe and not many statement pieces such as this. Since the skirt was so detailed I kept the rest of the outfit super plain and simple by adding a navy jumper and black Chelsea boots with navy ankle socks to tie in with the navy jumper. I accessorised with silver hoop earrings, a silver thumb ring and white nail polish!  
 
Outfit details.. the jumper is actually an old one of  my mums from M&S and the socks are just a random pair I found in my house so I have found substitutes for these..
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Lucy x 

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, it looks so comfy! I want to go on a trip to London but I have a busy week this week, I hope I can go soon though:) I've never had pinkberry but I really want to get one, cant go wrong with a frozen yogurt :)x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! and yeah can't go wrong with fro-yo!! x

    ReplyDelete